California Fire Insurance Attorneys
Fire insurance claims can be tough. We know. We’ve been through them ourselves following a house fire just after Christmas in 2010. What we learned from that experience has made us even more passionate about helping people like you.
When a fire strikes, things turn topsy-turvy. Maybe you lost all your key documents in the fire? Maybe you lost everything and don’t know where to turn.
At Daniels Law, we understand what it means when the insurance company that was supposed to protect us breaks its promise.
My experience with Daniels Law staff has been top-notch! All matters were handled in a professional manner and questions answered in a timely manner. I could not have chosen a better law firm to represent me.”
For more than 30 years, we have represented fire victims in their insurance disputes. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients and helped them recover not just their property loss, but also their peace of mind.
Attorneys trust Daniels Law with their difficult insurance cases. Shouldn’t you trust us, too?
Below, we have provided informational guides for you to view.
- 8 Ways a Burn Injury Lawyer Can Help Your Case
- Lessons from Maui
- Safely Hiring a Contractor After Fire Damage
- Filing a Fire Insurance Claim: 5 Best Practices
- Fire Damage Restoration: 8 Tips for Hiring a Lawyer for Fire Damage
- Why You Should Hire a Lawyer for Fire Damage
- Why Do Insurance Companies Deny Fire Claims?
- How To File Fire Damage Claims
- Additional Living Expense Coverage Basics for a Total Wild Fire Loss
- Deprecation in Total Wild Fire Loss Insurance Claims
- Hiring a Contractor After a Total Wild Fire Loss in California
- Insurance Bad Faith Discovery Basics